Saturday, January 26, 2008

Adrian & Caroline 31st March 07


" When my wife and I saw Candy first drove the Beetle to our house...we immediately fell in love with it and we knew deep down our heart this will be our wedding car on our special day.

This car brought us lots of compliments from our friends and relatives...citing that we made the right decision to go for this 'sexy' beetle instead of the conventional one...and it attracts lots of curious stare from people on the road...my wife and I truly love the attention...we enjoyed our silent ecstacy while in the car. As a matter of fact we can't bear to return the 'sexy' beetle back to Candy the next day after our wedding....How I wish I get a chance to 'ride' her again.... And Candy was kind and helpful during our preparation of our big day... thumbs up to you Candy!!

Attached pic is taken while we were in Japan during the sakura season for our honeymoon. This pic is the best out of 400+ pic we had taken during our 9 days stay in Japan.. enjoy.. "


Regards

Adrian & Caroline

No comments: